your partner in growth
TDM Growth Partners is a global investment firm helping public and private companies grow over the long term. We operate with long-term time horizons, fully aligned incentives, and a commitment to help build businesses we’re proud of.
TDM at a glance:
• Offices in Sydney and New York
• Minimum investment of $25 million and up to a maximum of $100 million per investment
• A concentrated portfolio with no more than 15 investments globally
• Focused on fast-growing businesses with passionate, high-performing management teams
• Committed to growing your business over the long-term
Great businesses take years of hard work, dedication and persistence. When you’re in it for the long term, you want to know your investment partners are too.
Our evergreen pool of capital allows us to invest up to $100 million per investment with no fixed time horizons. That means we measure performance over years and decades, not months and quarters, so you can get on with growing your business knowing you’ve got the support of a stable, long-term shareholder.
This long-term view also means we can align the interests of our clients and ourselves with the companies we invest in, so everyone is working toward the same goal.
We believe that people and culture are the beating heart of high-performing businesses. That’s why we start with a people-first investment approach.
We’ve found that the recipe for long-term results is great people and great relationships, which is why we actively travel the world meeting with management teams to ensure their values align with our own.
Though it's easy to find businesses with strong growth profiles and opportunities, businesses with great cultures are incredibly hard to find. Finding a business with both is the challenge we embrace.
There’s an art to scaling a business. It’s more than just having the money to grow.
That’s why we’re willing to roll up our sleeves and, if required, provide advice on acquisitions, capital structure, executive remuneration, board and executive recruitment, investor relations, and the finer details of your business systems.
We have the experience to deeply understand the challenges that await fast-growing private and public businesses, and are in a strong position to help you navigate these together. With offices in Australia and New York, we provide both the scope and expertise to grow into new markets around the world.
It’s a growth mindset with a global perspective.
Results matter. At TDM we are proud that, amongst other things, we have;
• Compounded our clients' capital at over 25% annually for over 13 years
• On average, whilst invested, our portfolio companies have grown revenue at 20% or more
• Held 40% of the businesses in our portfolio for longer than 6 years
• A successful track record of transitioning private companies to the public market as long-term shareholders including businesses such as Baby Bunting and Pacific Smiles
• Been appointed by a third of our portfolio companies (public and private) to sit on their board of directors as long-term shareholders
Ellie Mae is a leading provider of loan origination to US residential mortgage lenders. Since our initial investment in May 2013, the share price has increased by more than 400%, with a current market cap of US $3.4 billion. As a supportive long-term shareholder, we developed constructive two-way relationships with management and added value by consulting on capital management strategy and investor presentations. It’s a great example of our ability to provide strategic and financial value to companies outside Australia.
Ellie Mae is a leading provider of loan origination software to US residential mortgage lenders. Since our initial investment in May 2013, the share price has increased by more than 400%, with a current market cap of US $3.4 billion. As a supportive long-term shareholder, we developed constructive two-way relationships with management and added value by consulting on capital management strategy and investor presentations. It’s a great example of our ability to provide strategic and financial value to companies outside Australia.